[Sussex] [Fwd: Wireless Networking ???]

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Sat Feb 19 16:24:39 UTC 2005

John,

Here in sunny Bristol [1] (well, it's sunny at the moment anyways... :P)

We've got a community wireless network set up (http://www.bristolwireless.net/), We use the Linksys WRT54G access points as our backbone link.  They've not failed us yet, so I['d say go with it (We've just upgraded the firmware to the linux one).

Regards,

Matt

[1] OK, why am I on a sussex list whilst living in bristol? well, I used to live in sussex, and you guys are far nicer than the people who are members of the Bristol LUG.  They're mailing list predominantly consists of flame wars. So that's why I'm still here, becuase you guys are nice... :p