[Sussex] Myth TV so ... now we can chat ...

Alan F alan at slug.greenmeads.co.uk
Sat Feb 26 20:38:35 UTC 2005

On Sat, Feb 26, 2005 at 06:48:05PM +0000, nik wrote:

> So ... who can get Colour through this then ?

:O

I'm having exactly the same problem with my WinTV primio (cheap TV
input card, not really a PVR card). It uses the cx8800 driver, not
bttv...

I thought it was my region settings at first, but I screwed around
with those to no end, and gave up eventually and started using XP as
my main OS instead of Ubuntu. From googling the problem again, there
seems to be a lot more information on the problem, this page seems to
be the most useful, where it suggests using a higher hue and colour
value.

http://home.sch.bme.hu/~dss/

Hope this helps, I'm going to try it myself tonight
Alan