[Sussex] partitions and the like ??

John D. big-john at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jan 3 18:41:23 UTC 2005

Just a quick one, too say many thanks for "Dr Dobsons" home visiting
services.

Though I'm still not sure about his comment that "I wasn't that far
off".

I still suspect that sorting this out may just have taken a few more
days worth of "e-mail table tennis" (all I have to do now is try and
remember some of those commands Steve!)(erm #df -h ???).

Maybe someone has a link to some sort of "dictionary" of linux/unix
commands? (as opposed to beating the hell out of one of O'Reallys'
books!)

Hopefully, with that business in SE Asia in mind, I hope that everyones
enjoyed a peaceful start to this year.

Again, thanks Steve, the assistance is much appreciated.

regards

John D.