[Sussex] Compact X

matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Thu Jan 6 10:32:23 UTC 2005

All,

Hope you had a good new year and christmas time, here's a new challenge
for the enw year! :)

I have recently upgraded my laptop and want to give the old one to my
g/f, however it only has a 3.2Gb HDD, 64Mb Ram and a AMD K6 450MHz
processor.  I don't have the money to upgrade, so I'm after a version of
X that is compact and will still run mozilla and Openoffice.

Any takers for the challenge?

TIA,

Matt

This email has been independently scanned for viruses and any virus detected has been removed using McAfee anti-virus software