[Sussex] linux command line

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Thu Jan 13 15:52:18 UTC 2005

> On Thu, 2005-01-13 at 13:26 +0000, Al Girling wrote:
>> H folks,
>>
>> John was asking for a list of commands and what they do.  Maybe this is
>> the sort of thing you were looking for;
>>
>> http://www.unixguide.net/linux/linuxshortcuts.shtml
>>
>> You might also consider a copy of the Linux Cookbook, which is a little
>> biased toward Debian, but should still be useful.
>>
> Cheers Al,
>
> Mucho appreciado as they say in Spanglish!
>
> I'm bookmarking all those command type links and similar stuff - the
> closest that I've actually found myself is
>
> http://wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki/Commands
>
> but even that is a bald list (granted a quite helpful list).

I dont mind web site like this but always think content like this isn't
realy designed for the web, persional I hate read pages and pages on
screen I would rather have an nice pdf file which I could print out the
pages I am intrested in.  What thoughts on this stange prefrance that I
have?

--
This e-mail has been edited with a webmail service.