[Sussex] Start again with Patents Directive, say 61 MEPs

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Thu Jan 13 20:06:52 UTC 2005

Further to this, I have just written to my MEP asking him to support the
motion.

I am explicitly asking him to SUPPORT the idea that the European Parliament
should have a new chance to consider the dramatically revised proposal.... I
figure that politicians like the idea that they are in charge, not civil
servants.

Regards,

Mark