[Sussex] Linux School

Mark Harrison Mark at ascentium.co.uk
Mon Jan 17 10:48:25 UTC 2005

Ben,

Welcome. I'm afraid I don't know of any schools that teach linux.

We do, as a Lug, run ad hoc "seminars" at our meetings about specific
things - this may be useful, but obviously no substitute for a more formal,
structured learning programme.

May I ask, which part of Canada? The reason I ask is that we are looking to
move there later this year (or possibly early next!)

Mark