[Sussex] ADSL

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Wed Jan 19 12:39:24 UTC 2005

 From: Angelo Servini [mailto:Angelo.Servini at claybrook.co.uk]
 Subject: RE: [Sussex] ADSL

> Brill m8
>
> Thanx for the advice.
>
> ps.  I dont know if other providers are uprating their services but
> Freedom to Surf are doing 2mb (capped to 1g, free between 1am - 6am)
for
> just 15 squid.
>
> Cya at the moot if the ball'n chain lets me.

Interesting but the word capped is never liked, more often then not I go
above 1gb in downloads per day.

Hopefully eclipse will setup the flex procedure to go to 2gb soon
though.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.