[Sussex] Migration, I might have got things right but ???

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 10:18:17 UTC 2005

John,

You missed something you need to add the new email to the Sussex list
:P.

Best way to check is to do a traceroute anywhere and see if it goes
through the eclipse servers.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

SAR110)