[Sussex] Meeting Location

Jon Fautley jon at geekpeople.net
Thu Jan 20 15:27:21 UTC 2005

Alright chaps (and chappettes?)

I've just been having a discussion with Tim at the Holbrook Club. I've
been prompted that we've semi-comitted to providing wireless at the
club in exchange for our use of the room.

I know there was talk about moving venues, hence I've not pushed this
over the past couple of months, but we need to make a firm decision at
this meeting, if possible.

I assume we're going to be there this month...? I need to let them know
tonight, so can one of the main regulars let me know where they think
they'll be this month? ;)

Also, I'm aiming to actually attend this month :o

Thanks,

Jon