[Sussex] Gadgets for Sale

Steve Williams sdp.williams at btinternet.com
Thu Jan 20 21:31:18 UTC 2005

I have a Psion Series 5mx for sale with some related items such as power
supply, parallel printer lead, Psiwin 2.3 etc. SOmeone expressed an
interst a while ago, but I couldn't find the peripherals in the loft
until recently. This Series 5mx has had the original Series 5 metal
hinge spring retainer transplanted in, so it does not suffer the problem
of broken hinge springs in the way the standard Series 5mx does.

I also have an O2 XDA pda/mobile phone to sell, along with usb cradle,
power supply and XDA companion software (Outlook 2002, Activesync)

Anyone interested please let me know.

Steve Williams.