[Sussex] Another place called home

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 11:49:16 UTC 2005

 From: Alan Pope [mailto:alan.pope at gmail.com]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Another place called home

> On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 11:00:48 +0000, David Chapman
> <linux-lists at ntlworld.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday 20 January 2005 16:51, Alan Pope wrote:
> > >RFM
> >
> > In my original post was the line
> >         Still job for tomorrow as I have to go to work now.
> >
> > So
> >         FU
> >

> How pleasant. It's a shame that it gets peoples backs up to be told
> that there's comprehensive documentation online to resolve their
> issue.

When one considers the polite nature of this email group a comment like
RTFM (Read The Fucking manual) as its commonly used rather then (Read
this for more) one can quite understand a reply like that.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.