[Sussex] A Quality product from Microsoft

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Mon Jan 24 17:14:45 UTC 2005

Looks just like Microsofts product release roadmap.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.

http://mappoint.msn.com/(kmpystn1sgspmpmxfaiilrv1)/DirectionsFind.aspx