[Sussex] Moot

Richie Jarvis richie at helkit.com
Fri Jan 28 00:39:03 UTC 2005

Gavin Stevens wrote:
> Andrew
>
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 23:11:47 +0000
> Andrew Guard <andrew at andrewguard.com> wrote:
>

>>Well all I have got to say is Wow!
>>For first time in age's we have hit double numbers in attendance.
>>
>>Anyway that's all I have got to say and if we can do it next month
>>that would be a good thing.
>>
>>So what is your view on the proceedings?
>>

> It was great to see so many people. I am glad that we managed to sort
> out some sort of structure for future moots.
>
> More thoughts tomorrow - time for sleep now.
>
> Gavin.

Well, as that was my first moot - I am very glad I came, and enjoyed it
immensely - wasn't too sure because of the distance, but your
friendliness and drive have convinced me.

Thanks to all for a great meeting (mooting?)

I look forward to the future, and hope you don't heckle too much when I
have to take the stage!

Cheers,

Richie