[Sussex] Newbie!

John English john at theenglishs.fsnet.co.uk
Sat Jul 2 20:36:37 UTC 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ronan Chilvers" <ronan at thelittledot.com>
>That's what its all about...  Linux is a good thing to learn with.

Good - learn is what I want to do!

>Outlook Express problem (I see you're using OE6).

Guilty as charged!

>OE's big brother Outlook handles them correctly, as do most other mail
>clients

Strongly dislike Outlook for personal reasons - am actually in the process
of migrating to Thunderbird but constrained by busy-busy-busy of life!

>Ah ha!  A stranger from the east!!!  Isn't that on the rustington end of
>town?

Yes - though I've moved around a bit, previous addresses have included Wick
and Norfolk Gardens...

>Haven't been to a moot yet...You could go along to the BCF and have
Steve D reveal the joys of debian to you!

While my time is rather constrained by work (R&D scientist) and study (OU) I
think I probably should!

John