[Sussex] i dont get this!!!!!!!!

tracie tomkinson tracie.tomkinson at ntlworld.com
Wed Jul 6 20:06:33 UTC 2005

thanks for your reply and new advice, i would check the bios thingy but have
never ventured into that side of my puter and would hate to mess something
else up!
the ntl box is my broadband connection which is linked to my pc through the
new network card, though for how much longer i am not sure!
thanks again
tracie