[Sussex] GPL and copyright

Chris Jones cmsj at tenshu.net
Thu Jul 7 01:11:53 UTC 2005

Hi

On Wed, 6 July, 2005 23:22, Paul Tansom said:
> - invariably there are better ones! From the Debian point of view it is
> a case of trundling off to linuxprinting.org to get suitable driver

Always buy HP, they make excellent printers and their linux support is
superb. The colour Deskjet we have at home and all the Laserjets we have
at work function superbly with the drivers installed with cups on
redhat/fedora/ubuntu/debian. Except the LaserJet 2200, for some reason I
have postscript problems with it, but the other machines don't.

Most of their other hardware seems to be rubbish, but their printing
division rocks imho :)

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones