[Sussex] Copywrite and the Old Woman ...

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Sun Jul 10 19:21:10 UTC 2005

Once they tag your cars and can track you by satellite, what next?
Maybe they should tag you, stick an RFID chip in you so they can see
where you have or haven't been, so they can eliminate you from any crime
scene?  I hate to get 1984ish, but as an innocent person I fear
compulsory ID cards and satellite tracking.  The potential for abuse is
just too great.  Falsify a few records on a computer, and all of a
sudden they could have information to show I was somewhere I wasn't,
doing something I didn't do.  All just a little too scary for me :-)

Paul