[Sussex] RE: Copywrite and the Old Woman ...

John Thompson jdthompson at themutual.net
Wed Jul 13 18:55:41 UTC 2005

The Rio Karma is the Biz!!

Ogg and FLAC and has Ethernet port (as well as USB) so you can just plug
it into your router. Comes with a Java - based download application that
works, of course, on Linux! Lithium ion battery, etc.

Thoroughly recommended - by far the best music player on the market -
seems to get very little publicity though.

(No I don't work for Rio)

John