[Sussex] Open Source Beer!

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 15:51:03 UTC 2005

 From: Mark Harrison (Groups) [mailto:mph at ascentium.co.uk]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] Open Source Beer!

> On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 15:27 +0100, Paul Turner wrote:
> > See:
> >
> > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4718719.stm
> >

> > That should keep Geoff happy ;-)
>

> Anyone at University looking for a project next year should consider
> "Open Source Champagne".

Interesting idea but to do that would be quite hard as Champagne is
would need to come from the champagne region in France, although "Open
Source Sparkling White" is possible.

Personally I'd be quite keen on the idea of "Open Source whiskey"
although the creation of it no so legal in the country with out a
license.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.