[Sussex] Scary..

Simon Huggins huggie at earth.li
Thu Jun 2 08:32:56 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 09:18:57AM +0100, Geoffrey J. Teale wrote:
> I don't particularly agree with what is said in this article, but
> it's an interesting and somewhat controversial view of the F/L/OSS
> community:

> http://www.technewsworld.com/story/commentary/43413.html

Oh wow lovely.  Basically saying people who use Free Software are all
script kiddies who'll turn around and DDoS you into the ground if you
don't comply.  Nice.  I heard those crazy Free Software guys eat babies
for breakfast too...

Nice FUD.

Simon

--
... "Ah.  So you're a waffle man!" - Talkie Toaster