[Sussex] Asterisk and friends... :)

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Thu Jun 2 14:29:41 UTC 2005

> Hi all,

> I'm moving house soon, and I'm hoping that I can choose my comms
> provider (it's a rented property).  What do people recommend? Should I
> use a cable provider (Telewest around here) or should I go the LLU route
> and sign up with BT or similar?

OK first I am Blueyonder (telewest isp).  I could get ASDL from BT but
don't as I would only be able to get 300K service which is to slow for me.
 This only due fact of my distance from exchange.  Now cable modems (CM)
don't have any distance issues.

The blueyonder CM's are both USB and Ethernet.

Things to rember Blueyonder dose NOT have any bandwidth usage limits.
Download non stop they will not cut you off or charge you more for being
heaver user.

http://www.blueyonder.co.uk/blueyonder/getContent.jspx?page=unlimited_broadband

Blueyonder CM are owned by telewest so if breaks down it down to telewest
to fix it, there is no extra charge for this.  All pay is you package
price.

Also there is a discount if you order on-line with blueyonder, so if have
questions about there service phone them up and order on-line.

Also with Blueyonder you do NOT have to have phone line with them, if want
you could just have CM Broadband and that all pay for.  Rember with BT you
have to pay for phone line and top of that broadband.

All in all I have had very good service from Blueyonder as could guess I
am happy customer of there's.

http://www.blueyonder.co.uk
--
This e-mail has been edited with a webmail service.