[Sussex] Scary..

Geoffrey J. Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Thu Jun 2 16:17:30 UTC 2005

Steve Dobson <steve at dobson.org> writes:
> Geoff, I'm surprised at you.  I thought that you would have seen
> this for the obvious FUD that it is.

---- %< ----

My comment about "not agreeing" was supposed to indicate this.  I
still find it an interesting opinion for anyone to put across.
Interesting because it represents a view point that is so far askew
that is unbelievable.

His stance was just plain wrong on the nature of
unions, never mind Linux.  That said I imagine that there are slashdot
readers who would find his idea of an all-powerful linux cartel deeply
alluring!

Nice analysis of Enderle though.. I've never read one of his pieces
before and was not aware of his god awful track record.

--
Geoff Teale
Cmed Technology            -   gteale at cmedresearch.com
Free Software Foundation   -   tealeg at member.fsf.org