[Sussex] Debian and Mythtv

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sat Jun 4 12:10:08 UTC 2005

Dave

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 11:54:29AM +0100, Dave Chapman wrote:
> I've junked my SuSE install and decided to go the Debian way.
> I've got a fresh install of Sarge ready.
> So can anyone recommend a good Debian specific install guide for Mythtv.
> I found this site http://www.geocities.com/dlou99/mythtv.html which is forr
> mthtv 0.8 which might be a bit out of date.
>

> As a side note is it BCF Sunday tomorrow ?

I remember that there are packages built against Debian Sid that
for installing MythTV.  I found them in a Google search a while back
but have not followed them through yet.  It's one my TODO list.
If you find a guide that works really well (esp for VIA EPIA hardware)
them please let me know.

economist, n:
	Someone who's good with figures, but doesn't have enough
	personality to become an accountant.