[Sussex] Daniel Robbins joins MS

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 14 10:07:11 UTC 2005

 From: Geoffrey J. Teale [mailto:gteale at cmedresearch.com]
 Subject: [Sussex] Daniel Robbins joins MS

> I wonder what Robbins offers them?  Can we expect the Longhorn install
> to require network access and take in excess of 24 hours to complete
> with the CPU's running suspiciously hot?

Sounds about right but you missed the blue screen on the 23rd hour.

I suppose at the end of the day employment like this can only help to
sway Microsoft towards the light, on the other hand it does pull people
away from the light side as well.

Ps. no I'm not trying to do a Star Wars analogy.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.