[Sussex] Finally...........gainfully employed - sort of!

nik butler nik at reducedhackers.com
Fri Jun 24 11:08:17 UTC 2005

Richie Jarvis wrote:

> nik butler wrote:
>
>> Richie Jarvis wrote:
>>  >>Hmm - I have been meaning to clear out my loft of same for some
>> time now - how about >>a SLUG bits clearout fest?
>>

>> I love this idea...
>>
>> Since we have a stand at the BCFairs regulalry could we use this space ?
>
> Wouldn't we upset the neighbours?  I seem to remember that the stall
> next door stocks plenty of out-of-date equipment...

thats no way to talk about the Microsoft stand. <gdrlf>

But yeah possibly .. we could offer the swapfest to SLUG members only ..
proof of slugging to be a printed copy of a ME To mail to the list
brought with you on the day. And we dont put things on display just
"behind the counter" ...  OR !

and this is better really . we dont do it at the stand but all meet and
swap in the bar area