[Sussex] BCF Report - March 2005

Gareth Ablett Gareth.Ablett at itpserve.co.uk
Tue Mar 8 09:58:38 UTC 2005

 From: Colin Tuckley [mailto:colin at tuckley.org]
 Subject: Re: [Sussex] BCF Report - March 2005

> Richie Jarvis wrote:
>
> > I don't mind going on the rota to come down - just not every month,
>
> A rota is what we would like. If enough people came forward then any
> particular person would only need to do it once every 3 months or so.
There
> is usually time for each of us to go and browse the various stands and
as
> "traders" we get trade prices for anything we buy from the other
vendors.

because of my situation with transport and such like I can make it to
some of the events but I cant really be counted on to make it so
although I would like to be put on a rota I cant promise I will be
there. Sadly I completely forgot about the last one but will try and
make it on the 3rd.

Gareth Ablett
Systems Developer

ITP Services Ltd.
http://www.itpserve.co.uk/

The recipient acknowledges that ITP Services Ltd is unable to control
the content of information in transmitting mail and attachments over the
Internet. ITP Services Ltd makes no warranty as to the quality,
accuracy and content of information contained in or with this message.
In
reading, opening or receiving this e-mail the recipient accepts full
responsibility for its content and attachments.