[Sussex] Audacity error

Rupert Swarbrick rupert.swarbrick at lineone.net
Tue Mar 22 23:42:42 UTC 2005

That does happen if something else is using the sound device at the same
time, although maybe audacity gives a more specific error message (I
can't remember).

Make sure that xmms et al. aren't running when you try to use audacity.

Otherwise, maybe some sort of sound server is using it?

Or maybe it's something completely different! :-)

Rupert