[Sussex] ubuntu boot probs

Rob Boss mapseast at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Mar 25 03:42:31 UTC 2005

I fear I may  have miss read what was happening with my posting as for a
quite while none of my posts would appear  I confess I did do a couple of
reply to's but being less knowledgeable than you guys my testing would have
disturbed you eventually I guess  !  the repeated messages from me confirm I
was premature as they went through in the end anyway!
thanks for putting me right !!
P.S I did read the political meandering...... I too come down on the
collective side so thanks all -for the replies I received ALL were excellent
! proof positive ! of this  philosophy

p.s again im having trouble posting directly so ive pasted into this proper
reply (no deletions) from my new message

thanks
rob boss LAZY NOT