[Sussex] Moot Attendace List

Geoffrey J. Teale gteale at cmedltd.com
Thu Mar 31 09:27:29 UTC 2005

"Brendan Whelan" <b_whelan at mistral.co.uk> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I "signed up" yesterday just after the deadline and so appear on the web
> page but not on the list below.
>
> Is it alright for me to come this evening?

Brendan,

If you don't get a reply from Steve concerning this then send me a
private e-mail at:

gteale at cmedltd.com

.. and I'll give you my mobile number, I'll be able to sign you in as
my guest when you arrive if necessary.

I'll be leaving here around 16:45 to play football so please e-mail me
with a decent amount of time to spare if you want my number.

 Unfortunately we're limited to how many guests we can have so I can't
sign in the whole LUG :-)

--
Geoff Teale
CMed Technology            -   gteale at cmedresearch.com