[Sussex] Problems, various........

John D. john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk
Sat May 7 15:11:06 UTC 2005

John D. wrote:

> Well I must be missing something, because xcdroast is hanging as well.
> Hanging??? well it certainly isn't writing anything! Damn Damn Damn.

Sometimes, this "linux lark" is beyond belief!

I've spent about 3 days on and off trying to get these iso's burned.
Xcdroast didn't want to work, so I boot into my root account to see
whats going on and bloody k3b decides to start and has burned the discs
- the md5sums where correct, so I'll try to boot now and see if I can
get the gentoo installed!

regards

John D.