[Sussex] Schools

berto berto at berto.org
Mon May 9 14:31:54 UTC 2005

the problem i see with this comes back to the age old argument, what are they used to using? Most people especially I have noticed school kids do not care about how x & y works they just want it to work and micro$oft stuff generally does that, having it so the kids use Linux with OO and who knows what else at school and then at home they use Windows and MS Office, it could cause more damage then do good.

Which would mean schools would end up costing more as they have to go the long way and get both in the end.

Also through my university i am able to get Microsoft products for free, which i am know a lot of university are signing up to now.