[Sussex] Hardware Help

Geoffrey J. Teale gteale at cmedresearch.com
Wed May 11 08:54:41 UTC 2005

Colin Tuckley <colin at tuckley.org> writes:
> Get a bigger car! <g>

Steve,

Don't get a bigger car.  Smaller computers enhance your geek chic more
than bigger cars.  Convertibles are the way forward.  Short of getting
a hybrid car you can't more geek points in this category.

Steve's car both looks pretty and is technically sounds.  This is
admittedly as an assumption based on it being Japanese, but my French
built heap of overpriced junk is living proof that sometimes such
assumptions are justified)

>> My problem is power.

Feeling the corruption already Steve?

Got my sacastic hat on this morning.. but then I always could
accessorise.

[No prizes, but plaudits (as ever) for guessing the paraphrased quote]

--
Geoff Teale
CMed Technology            -   gteale at cmedresearch.com
Free Software Foundation   -   tealeg at member.fsf.org