[Sussex] European patience with Microsoft

Andrew Guard andrew at andrewguard.com
Thu May 12 20:30:19 UTC 2005

The European Commission's competition spokesman said that if the matter is
not resolved soon, it may fine Microsoft a significant sum of money.

"Our patience is in terms of weeks rather than months," said the
spokesman. "They've had over a year now. Microsoft knows that if they
don't comply to our satisfaction we can fine them up to five percent of
their [daily global] turnover every day."

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/business/0,39020645,39197954,00.htm

--
This e-mail has been edited with a webmail service.