[Sussex] The

akaDruid akadruid at gmail.com
Fri May 13 12:21:09 UTC 2005

On 13/05/05, Steve Dobson <steve at dobson.org> wrote:
> Druid

> I had a good look at the rackount.  Most of the "switchs" looked to
> be 10BaseT only.  They only 10/100BaseT rackmount I could see was
> warked as a hub (not a switch) so I wasn't that intrested and the
> guy wantted top dollar.  They also had some patch panels but the
> guy didn't know any prices for that.  They wanted £75 for the UPS
> which again I though was expensive.  Dabs as a 400VA UPS for £31
> and a 800VA £75 both inc of VAT.  IF anyone is going back there
> can they find out the rating of the UPS just for my peice of mind :-)

Looks like you had a much closer look than me!  I think these places
won't be great bargins for computer gear cos they can always ebay it
and it doesn't take much space to transport or store.

> In those I wasn't intrested.  I have no more room in my house for
> furniture, and I much perfer my MR2.

Nice motor, I can see why!  I wouldn't mind a desk but my fiance will
shoot me if I bring any more furniture with me :)