[Sussex] RDP on linux?

Matthew Macdonald-Wallace matthew at truthisfreedom.org.uk
Tue May 24 14:26:31 UTC 2005

Hi all,

As some of you know, I'm trainig as a MCSA to get back into the industry.

Is there any way of accessing my linux box from the lab I'm learning in?

I can't install any software on these computers, so I'm hoping there's a way of
installing software on my linux box that will let me access it via windows.
(Yes, I know there's telnet, but I'm really not happy to send my passwords over
that)

Is there a version of RDP that I can use the client's here in the lab to access?
if not, how about a cgi/php script that I can put on a server and access via
Internet Explorer?

TIA,

Matt

--