[Sussex] Broadband and suse9.2

awd bluejay at smartemail.co.uk
Fri May 27 07:38:21 UTC 2005

Ronan was the last to offer some assistance and I have th following:-
No change still no browse in linux however with all the hoppinh and
changing the router stuck, something stopped so I did a hard reset and
all is ok in win98 however all is as was in linux, no browse just mail
iptables -n -L
Chain INPUT (Policy Accept)
target prot opt source                               destination
Chain FORWARD (Policy accept)
target   prot opt source                              detsination
Chain OUTPUT (policy accept)
target   prot opt source                            destination

I do not know quite what all this refers to as am getting brain dead
ping speeds previous mail
I do not want to ditch this, there must be an answer? or is it possible
the isp sends
packet info that linux cannot read correctly?
Anthony