[Sussex] Suse92 and Broadband

awd bluejay at smartemail.co.uk
Sun May 29 14:18:15 UTC 2005

Well all, I still have no broadband in suse but I did try a cd distro
Mandrake Move which runs stright from the cd and it worked straight
away, mind you the browser was Konqueror. No problem So looked at setup
but when I get back to Suse I cannot setup as suse demands a gateway if
I try manual setup and refused to regognise IPV6 but now it is
recognising IPV6  with no firewall present but it makes no difference,
managed half a page and then nothing, no.
I could give up and take a long holiday, Italy sounds nice, no penquins
Hope you all had a good meet?