[Sussex] Suse92 and Broadband

Paul Graydon paul at paulgraydon.co.uk
Sun May 29 14:34:34 UTC 2005

Vague thought, might not be a good idea, others might have thoughts on
it.

Try doing a traceroute on a couple of different web addresses. The first
(non-local) address that appears is likely to be the same one each time
(in my case a "planet internet" server or something)
"ge0-1.lns3-c8.tcl.planet.net.uk [62.25.197.138]".  Could you not put
that consistent first address in as your gateway?