[Sussex] Quark Xpress and version control

Ronan Chilvers ronan at thelittledot.com
Tue Nov 1 15:48:18 UTC 2005

Hi folks

Anyone heard of any version control systems that are compatible with
Quark Xpress documents.  I have a small team of designers who use Quark
on OSX and I'd like to be able to implement a version control system for
them to avoid some annoying data losses and version confusion.  Ideally
I'd like to stick them on my linux SVN (Webdav) development server but I
don't know whether that's going to work or not...

Anyone heard of anything that I could investigate?

Cheers
--
Ronan
e: ronan at thelittledot.com