[Sussex] Sony violates LGPL

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Fri Nov 18 23:01:38 UTC 2005

Andrew Guard wrote:

> Let get one thing correct here.  Sony BMG did not ask First 4 Internet Ltd
> to developed this software.  F4I owns the rights to software, F4I went out
> to sell there software.  As such any resposiabilty which exists to publish
> any source code is not with Sony BMG but with F4I.

It's actually a bit more complicated than that. Apparently the CEO of F4I is
also a Sony employee.

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

"Captain, the tribbles are eating the boards, the dilithium is
decrystalizing, the warp core integrity is shot, the engines refuse to talk
to me, and -- worst of all -- we're out of duct tape!"