[Sussex] the Moot.

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Fri Nov 25 08:47:50 UTC 2005

John

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 12:14:23AM +0000, John D. wrote:
> Apologies to organizers/presenter of said.

Accepted.

> Due to reasons beyond my control, life and dog went "pear shaped" this
> evening. Which precluded my attendance. Hopefully Gavin's presentation
> went well.

You missed a good one.

It went very well.  I must admit that when he sent me the Impress file
and I saw that it contained 85 slides I was worried.  I was also worried
because most of the slides where screen shots of the Debian install
process - screen I know and love (mostly).

But Gavin presented it well.  The most of the screen shots were there
to show the view what they would see as you install Debian - that what
you were looking at was normal and that you need not worry.  Thanks
again Gavin.

> Rather disappointed to have missed it. Damn!

So you must try harder next time!  Next moot is January now.

Other news.

Nik said that he wants a Christmas get together - 2nd week of
Dec at a Curry House in Crawley or Horsham.  He's organising it,
he is setting the time and place.