[Sussex] So Who's Going to LinuxWorldExpo?

Frances Fleming fay at uthink.co.uk
Mon Oct 3 18:30:55 UTC 2005

I am going on both days, for full days each time.

Nik, I sold my Knoppix 3.8 CD at Bromley College on Saturday! It was
practically clawed out of my hands :-)

Also, as I am running another OpenOffice.org workshop on Thursday, I
will need about ten CDs in total.

As you didn't bring any to the moot, and as there was no fair, I've been
racking my brains trying to work out how to get hold of them ...

So, would you be okay with bringing ten with you on Wednesday please?

If yes, then we could exchange mobile numbers off-list so we don't miss
each other.