[Sussex] Introduction

Mark Harrison (Groups) mph at ascentium.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 08:37:53 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-10-01 at 15:43 +0100, Rob Malpass wrote:
> 3) Best for last - I'm partially sighted so doubt I'll be able to make
> many
> of the "moots".

Rob,

I hope your concern is about "getting there" rather than whether you'd
be able to participate in the Moot once you arrived!

If you are able to make a Moot (and I see that the ever-helpful John D.
has already offered transport on the all-too-rare occasions he comes),
then please let us know if anything else like getting you print-outs of
the slides in some alternative format would be helpful.

On evenings when John's not there, if you are able to get a train to
Horsham, then I'm sure that we'd be able to arrange to pick you up
from / return you to the station.

Sadly, Worthing is in completely the opposite direction from Horsham to
me :-(

M.