[Sussex] Introduction

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Tue Oct 4 09:07:14 UTC 2005

Colin, Rob

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 09:40:34AM +0100, Colin Tuckley wrote:
> welcome to our little corner of the World!

Yes welcome, Rob.

> I'm in Worthing too - well someone has to live here!
>
> I often make the moot, so a lift is definitely possible.

I thought you would offer, Colin, but I didn't want to speak for
you.

> Partially sighted isn't a problem - well except that Steve will want you to
> give a talk on the technology that aids you!

You know me to well.  :-)  Out of interest, Rob, do you use any special
technology, or is your sight good enough that your find the "standard"
tools better for you.

> It sounds like we now have enough local members of the LUG to organise a
> beer (or similar) drinking meeting.

Damn that sounds like a good idea.  Pity I'm not local to Worthing.

Famous quotations:
	" "
		-- Charlie Chaplin

	" "