[Sussex] Podcast - DRAFT "actor's release"

Mark Harrison (Groups) mph at ascentium.co.uk
Sun Oct 9 20:27:08 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-09 at 14:10 +0100, Steve Dobson wrote:
> I like most of the working, but not the angle.  This seams like the
> actors (and only the actors) are signed their rights over to SLUG
> rather than making a collabrative production

Steve,

Just re-read it, and apart from the use of the word "actor" at the top
and the bottom, it is fairly general. For example, I've stuck with the
word "contribution" rather than "performance" for that very reason.

If I change the word "actor" to "contributor", will that do? Or have I
missed something?

Mark