Fw: [Sussex] Problem writing image to CD

Brendan Whelan b_whelan at mistral.co.uk
Wed Oct 12 07:25:07 UTC 2005

Steve,

Thanks for the response. My next step will be to use a standard CD writer
rather than the half height
combi drive. That way I will be able to determine whether it is the Fedora
operating system or the drive.  If it is the combi drive that is giving the
problem then I will look at firmware updates or possible getting a different
brand of drive.

In any event, I need a combi (half-height) drive to fit into the Dell
rack-mounted server. I will let the group know the outcome.

Brendan