[Sussex] (Re)introduction

Dominic Humphries linux at oneandoneis2.org
Wed Oct 12 12:49:30 UTC 2005

Quoting "John D." <john at johnsemail.eclipse.co.uk>:

> Seen some of your contributions at LQ. Excellent.

Oo, fame at last :o)

> Still, you don't necessarily have to have free Thursdays to
> participate (I'm lucky if I make 2 or 3 of the moots per year).

True, but I see I forgot to mention one other thing I accomplished
between then
and now:

- Cured my wrist RSI

It's amazing how few emails you want to write when you wince every time you
touch a keyboard :o)

> Plus, you might be in a position to have some input or contribution
> via the BCF at Worthing that the LUG is often present at (courtesy of
> the likes of Steve D., Nik, Colin, plus many many others - even me on
> occassions :D ).

I'll have to look at the SLUG website more closely - I saw a reference
to "BCF",
but didn't quite take on what it actually /was/ :o)

> As I say, welcome back.

Thank you!

Dominic