[Sussex] Meeting

Steve Dobson steve at dobson.org
Sun Oct 23 18:35:51 UTC 2005

Desmond

On Sun, Oct 23, 2005 at 07:12:10PM +0100, Desmond wrote:
> I wish to come along on Thursday evening to your meeting.
> I already have Rosegarden installed on my computer.

You will be more than welcome.

You need to register as Holbrook (where we meet) is a private
members clubs and needs an attendance list.  Go to
  http://www.sussex.lug.org.uk/moots.php
and sign up there.

That's it (apart from turning up of course).  There is an
entrance fee (charged by Holbrooks - we don't see a penny)
of £1.5.

See you there

How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere
else.
		-- R. Buckminster Fuller