[Sussex] Heres a Question. not linux but open source related.

Colin Tuckley colin at tuckley.org
Wed Oct 26 15:47:24 UTC 2005

Paul Tansom wrote:

> His view was that NTL boxes were less reliable,
> but had the advantage that switching off for 10 minutes fixed the most
> common faults temporarily (sounds like an OS I know!).

That was certainly true for the Pace boxes. However the newer Samsung boxes
are at least an order of magnitude more reliable, as well as being able to
do more than 700K broadband which was the limit on the Pace boxes.

Colin

--
Colin Tuckley      |  colin at tuckley.org  |  PGP/GnuPG Key Id
+44(0)1903 236872  |  +44(0)7799 143369  |     0x1B3045CE

Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it is pronounced?